153 Mt Peter Road Edmonton
Offers In The $420,000's
Only One Neighbour, Over Half An Acre....
Possible to potentially subdivide into three individual blocks! 2368m2 of Flat Usable Land Offering Unlimited Potential. Just over half an acre in the thriving Edmonton community. Country cottage charm, 2368m2 of flat usable land, great access to many local southside amenities. This property is good Real Estate! The cottage itself presents exceptionally well, located in a prime position in the enduring township of Edmonton. I can see a family enjoying all that this property has too offer. A country lifestyle whilst still benefiting from the many surrounding, necessary conveniences required for any growing family.
* Commanding 2368m2 flat, usable land - Lot 2 on RP735734
* Zoned Residential 1
* Approximate 27.8m street frontage, 31.6m rear boundary, lhs boundary 97.5m (no neighbouring property), rhs boundary 76.9m (one neighbouring property)
* 15.3kms to the Cairns City or approximate 20 drive time
* Town water, septic, electrical safety switch and smoke alarms fitted
* Spacious interior living with new flooring throughout
* Interior laundry and a Hills Hoist clothesline
* New roof 2011
* Lockable outdoor storage/utility work persons shed
* Undercover garaging to house vehicles, garden tools and equipment
* Potential to improve, capitalize on this prime location
153 Mount Peter Road, Edmonton represents value, for any Buyer in today's marketplace.
First National Real Estate Cairns South
159 Bruce Highway
T 07 4055 5662
F 07 4045 5327
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.