63 Benjamina Street Mount Sheridan
SOLD by Lynda Henley & Jeannie Christie
Villa Style Home In Quiet Locale
Villa Style Home...Quiet Alcove...Forest Gardens. Lovely in front street presentation and a home where you can comfortably create a surreal home environment. Set in a peaceful locale and surrounded by similar type property, this home will deliver a lifestyle.
A home that you can make your own.
Home features include and of benefit
* Lovely front street facade
* Lock up car accommodation, drive through access to the backyard
* Solid rendered block wall and gyprock lined interior
* Open plan living with separate lounge or dining
* Kitchen with ample cabinetry, dishwasher, electric oven, under bench electric oven, rangehood, great bench space and overlooks the living, outdoor living and backyard
* Tiled undercover back patio and easy flow from interior to exterior entertaining
* Master bedroom is semi ensuited to bathroom with walk through robe
* Shower and separate bath with vanity and separate toilet
* A lovely floor plan that is welcoming on inspection
* Fenced, with security screens, air conditioned throughout, outdoor lawn locker
* The home is positioned well on the land allowing access to the grassed backyard
For the astute investor the current rental market value of this property is $360pw.
Motivated and Selling. Buy today and make this home your own.
Built In Robes
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.