Image what you could do with this property! 2368m2 of flat usable land offering unlimited potential. Just over half an acre in the thriving Edmonton community. The lowset cottage itself presents exceptionally well, located in a prime position in the enduring township of Edmonton. I can see a family enjoying all that this property has too offer. A country lifestyle whilst still benefiting from the many surrounding, necessary conveniences required for any growing family.
* Commanding 2368m2 flat, usable land - Lot 2 on RP735734
* Zoned Residential 1
* Approximate 27.8m street frontage, 31.6m rear boundary, lhs boundary 97.5m (no neighbouring property), rhs boundary 76.9m (one neighbouring property)
* 15.3kms to the Cairns City or approximate 20 drive time
* Town water, septic, electrical safety switch and smoke alarms fitted
* Spacious interior living with new flooring throughout
* Interior laundry and a Hills Hoist clothesline
* New roof 2011
* Lockable outdoor storage/utility work persons shed
* Undercover garaging to house vehicles, garden tools and equipment
* Potential to improve, capitalize on this prime location
* Subject to Council approval, may be subdivided into 3 lots
153 Mount Peter Road, Edmonton represents value, for any Buyer in today's marketplace.
The Owners are open to all reasonable offers.