Same day requests for inspections are generally accommodated. To arrange an Inspection, phone Lynda Henley, 0429 968 833 or send an internet enquiry.
Lynda Henley is pleased to present this neat, tidy and very presentable property. This home will invest a lot of interest from today's marketplace for the Investors, First Home Buyers and anyone looking to downsize.
Property Benefits Include
* Large outdoor patio, lovely front patio that takes in the mountainous surrounds
* Patio approvals in place
* Open plan, comfortable living with easy access to the entertainment area
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite, positioned at the back of the home
* The other two bedrooms are semi ensuited to the main bathroom
* No carpets, hot water system is one month new, gas upright cooktop and oven, new clothesline, security lights fitted
* Solar panels - 2.5kw total output
* Double car accommodation, one with remote
* 3m x 3m Colourbond shed
* Access to the backyard by either the car accommodation or trailer access on the left hand side of the property
* Set in a lovely, quiet close with good neighbours
* Estimated weekly rental return at $370/week
* Beautiful, surreal views of the mountainous surrounds
The community surrounds are quite conveniently located within a short 5 minute drive from this home. There is Sugarworld Shopping Centre, Edmonton Leisure Centre, the Sugarworld Waterpark, many local primary schools, Doctors and the CBD is only a 20 minute drive.
* Photographs show exterior roller shutters. These have been removed and replaced with security screens