A home of exceptional proportions, offering 328sqm of pure indulgence. A Shane Pratt built family home, personalised, maintained well and certainly reknowned for attention to detail. Showcasing a flowing open plan layout to create a seamless connection between indoors and out. Set proudly within the Arkendeith Residential Estate.
With only two neighbours and overlooking the family parkland, this home offers privacy within this quite locale. On inspection, you will truly appreciate the attention to detail and the abundance of living area 17 Arkendeith Drive, Edmonton exudes.
Home benefits inclusive of and not limited to
* 21 Suntech solar panels, SMA Sunnyboy 4KW system
* Freshly painted interior, tiled throughout and complete with split system airconditioning
* Welcoming portico entrance with double door access into the home
* An intelligent floor plan incorporating, kitchen, lounge, dining and family room
* Outdoor entertaining is a lovely connection from the interior living
* Kitchen stylishly presented with quality Bosch appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, pantry, ample cabinetry and bench space
* King sized master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe with sliding door access to the entertainment area
* The second bedroom comfortable fits a queen sized bed
* The third bedroom is fantastically oversized and could be reconfigured into a fourth bedroom or possibly an office
* Interior laundry with built in cabinetry and linen storage
* Three toilets, one in the ensuite, one in the main bathroom and one separate toilet
* Three clothes lines
* Adjoining the rear of this home is a lockable garage with front and rear roller door, perfect for housing the boat, a campervan, set up a home based gym, the choice is yours
* Wired for generator power
* Fully fenced with great side access
* Asphalt concreted pathways bordering the exterior of this home
* 23.5m Street frontage, RHS boundary measures 39.1m and LHS boundary measures 32.7m
A haven of space and superior quality. Even the most fastidious Buyer will be impressed.